Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Troubadour Show May 31st!

Children.


I am thrilled to let you know I'll be playing at the Troubadour on May 31st!  I'm opening for Active Child, who you can read about and listen to here.  I will be playing lots of songs from the upcoming record, so you'll get to hear some new stuff!  Exciting, yes?  If you are coming and you have a favorite song you want to hear, let me know in the comments.  Looking so forward to seeing you there.


A

Buy tickets to the Troub show here.


(picture above is me playing at the Troubadour in the old days.  When I was pissed off and stuff.)

1 comment:

  1. i can still somewhat fondly remember seeing you play at this very same venue perhaps during the not so pre-olden days when your performance was both immaculate and dreamy as it was rosy and superb - please do not mistake your passion for perturbance - at any rate you were always impeccably sincere - if anything the show will prove to be most beautiful and nothing short of groovy

    ReplyDelete